This webinar originally occurred on February 2, 2023
Duration: 1 hour
Change can be intimidating and making a transition to a paperless system can be daunting task. This presentation will discuss two perspectives on how laboratories embraced technology for administrative and casework processes, the lessons learned, and the vision for additional growth.
Detailed Learning Objectives
- Attendees will learn a step wise approach to creating a pathway from paper to a completely digital system.
- Attendees will understand how to utilize resources to move non-casework related tasks to a digital platform.
- Attendees will learn how to plan for continual technological growth using insight from lessons learned.
- Timothy Suggs | Quality Manager, North Carolina State Crime Laboratory
- Mandy Tinkey | Laboratory Director, Allegheny County Office of the Medical Examiner
Funding for this Forensic Technology Center of Excellence webinar has been provided by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this webinar are those of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Contact us at ForensicCOE@rti.org with any questions and subscribe to our newsletter for notifications.