Just Science Podcast
Season 1: Numbers
- Episode Nine: Just Blood Spatter
- Episode Eight: Just the Facts About Campus Sexual Assault
- Episode Seven: Just Dry Bones
- Episode Six: Just Budgets
- Episode Five: Just DNA Mixture Interpretation
- Episode Four: Just Subjective Probability
- Episode Three: Just 3D Optical Topography
- Episode Two: Just Human Factors
- Episode One: Just Lab Management
RTI International’s Center for Forensic Science presents Just Science, a podcast for forensic science professionals and anyone with an interest in learning more about how real crime laboratories are working to do their job better, produce more accurate results, become more efficient, and solve more crimes. This podcast deals with a range of issues, including leadership in the crime lab, new technologies, sexual assault response, and broader challenges for science and public security. We cover every type of forensic discipline, including DNA, fingerprints, trace evidence, toxicology, controlled substances, crime scene investigation, and much more!
Just Science was developed by RTI International and funded in part by the Forensic Technology Center of Excellence, a program of the National Institute of Justice, United States Department of Justice and funded in part through cooperative agreement [2016-MU-BX-K110].
Just Science is hosted by Dr. John Morgan, Senior Director of the Center for Forensic Science at RTI.
Senior Director, Center for Forensic Sciences
EDUCATION: PhD, Johns Hopkins University | MS, Johns Hopkins University | BS, Loyola College