This webinar originally occurred on January 24, 2023
Duration: 1 hour
This webinar will share insight into why it is important to have a positive quality culture within a laboratory. Attendees will see how establishing a culture where the proactive pursuit of quality is a positive for a laboratory. When actively pursuing quality, staff will help management navigate and be successful during the time of change. The presentation will discuss how change, whether small or large, can be perceived and affect employees differently, and will provide some strategies on how to mitigate the effect change could have on their employees.
Detailed Learning Objectives
- Attendees will learn why it is important to have a positive quality culture.
- Attendees will be shown examples of a positive quality culture and how to maintain the positive culture.
- Attendees will gain an understanding of how to recognize the potential impact change will have on staff and how to prepare their staff for change.
- John Knell | Assistant Crime Lab Administrator - Quality Manager, Phoenix Police Department Laboratory Services Bureau
- Brooke Arnone, M.Ed. | Quality Assurance Manager, Arizona Department of Public Safety Crime Laboratory System
Funding for this Forensic Technology Center of Excellence webinar has been provided by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this webinar are those of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Justice.