At the request of the National Institute of Justice, the Forensic Technology Center of Excellence (FTCOE) leads a comprehensive federal effort to organize and transfer knowledge and best practices of sexual assault nurse examiners, sexual assault forensic examiners, and collaborative sexual assault response teams (SANE/SAFE/SART). This FTCOE effort focuses on systemic challenges that impede the investigation of criminal sexual assaults in the United States, with goals that include creating an awareness of resources and ensuring that existing research, information, knowledge, and best practices are available and accessible to SANE/SAFE/SART and other practitioners who contribute to the nation’s response to sexual assault.
A certificate of completion is available for all who register and attend this webinar.
- RTI International
- Jeri Ropero Miller, PhD
- Patricia Melton, PhD
- Crystal Daye, BA
- Olivia Rice, MPA
- National Institute of Justice
- Gerry LaPorte, MSFS
- Michelle Arbeit
- Danielle Weis, JD, MFS
- Hannah Barcus, BS
- Eileen Allen, MSN, RN, FN-CSA
- Barbra A. Bachmeier JD, MSN, NP-C
- Rebecca Campbell, PhD
- Kim Day, RN
- Rachell A. Ekroos PhC APRN-BC FN-BC
- Diana Faugno MSN, RN, CPN
- Terry Friend
- Jodie A. Flynn, MSN, RN
- Kellie Greene
- Linda E. Ledray, PhD
- Mary Lentschke
- Penelope (Penny) W. McDonald, PhD
- Patricia Metzler, RN, TNS
- Stacey A. Mitchell, DNP, MBA, RN
- L. Kathleen Sekula, PhD, APRN, FAAN
- Valerie Sievers, MSN, RN, CNS, CEN
- Patricia Speck, DNSc, APRN-BC, DF-IAFN, FAAFS, FAAN
- Julie L. Valentine, MS, RN, CNE
- Joyce Williams, D.N.P., AFN-BC, FAAFS, DF-IAFN
- Kimberly Womack, DHSc, ARNP-BC
Funding for this Forensic Technology Center of Excellence webinar has been provided by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this webinar are those of the presenter(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Contact us at ForensicCOE@rti.org with any questions and subscribe to our newsletter for notifications.